Monday 27 April 2015

Hmm gojulas w.i.p

4 months going 5 into the year,  I look back and realise how big a hole I've burnt into my wallet :,)
This has been a good year of collecting new toys and models. Having taken a break from gunpla building with hot toys, I've broken away from that affair and started aggressively expanding on my zoids collection. With this gojulas, I should probably take a step back and drag my old gundams back into the spotlight. Without further or do, here are some pictures.

starting with a massive head full of crocodallian teeth (almost)
to a semi snake like bust of the beast
to having a full length body minus his limbs, I've enjoyed this build throughly. Occasionally I pull out a paint brush and some paint the paint some details. Going for a weathered look, it doesn't matter if certain spots on the tubing isn't covered. It will add to the desired look in due time. Until next time, with arms and legs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment