Sunday 5 April 2015

Bt hmm saber tiger gold

I am finally done with my saber tiger gold that my girlfriend surprised me with last week. For a bootleg, I must say that it's surprisingly good *insert pun - shield liger*
Overall, the gold is rather well sprayed on, there r no obvious unfinished parts on its gold armor. The main saber tiger frame is rather solid and rigid. Except for the elbow joints circular sides? ??
The weapons attached are complex and are a joy to put together. It almost feels like building another leg for the saber tiger even though it's an add on part to the main frame.
I'm disappointed however that this kit didn't come with rudolph nor stickers u like the kotobukiya one. The parts didn't really fit well together sometimes probably due to the quality control over at bt. However overcoming that,  I have a astoundingly beautiful zoid in my collection.
Nub marks wise, yes it does scar but it can be resolved rather easily with a gundam marker. The gold is of a different shade. However, it is unobvious unless one purposely spots it.
I won't be posting any wip pics though, they are just too tedious to take and yes, my phone is running out of space
Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. have you consider on putting panel lines with the gold saber?

    ReplyDelete